The Grand Forks Region EDC provides companies expanding in the Grand Forks region the expertise needed to support growth plans. EDC business developers will:
- Coordinate site selection, financing, and site planning and permitting
- Connect you with the education and technology resources that will help you grow
- Introduce you to local, state and federal leaders who may offer guidance or assistance with your expansion or relocation into the region
Incorporated as a non-profit organization in 1988, the Grand Forks Region Economic Development Corporation promotes economic development in the Northeast North Dakota region, working to establish new wealth and job growth for the City and County of Grand Forks and outlying regional communities.
The EDC’s successful efforts help expand the economy, create new employment opportunities and improve the quality of life in the region.
The EDC, a 501 (c)(6) non-profit corporation, is funded by the City of Grand Forks, Grand Forks County, and regional private sector companies. The majority of funding is allocated to business development, followed by marketing, partner support, and administration.
The Grand Forks Region EDC improves the quality and quantity of career opportunities for the citizens of the Grand Forks region.
The Grand Forks region will be one of America’s most dynamic places for economic opportunity.
- Retain & expand regional businesses
- Create & attract new businesses
- Deliver comprehensive economic development services
- Serve our clients
- Relationships & engagement
- Marketing & communications
- Financial & volunteer resource development
- Workforce development & realignment partnerships